Eclipse Event Registration Information
We look forward to you coming to enjoy this beautiful space, as well as this awe-inspiring gift of nature! To book your place for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, please call the gallery at (503) 843-3633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know which space you would like.
Cost and Reservation:
- $200 per night for tents, $300 for RVs, and $325 for large RVs.
- This covers up to 4 people. There will be a $50 charge per person for additional people.
- One person in the party must be at least 21 years old. Children under 6 are free.
- No pets allowed.
- All reservations are final. No refunds.
We will email you a receipt after payment for your reservation goes through. Please print out the receipt and bring it on the day you arrive.
Spaces will go fast, so please call to reserve your space soon. Each space will be labeled, and a gallery employee will help direct you to your space upon your arrival.
All Guests Will Receive:
- 27 tent spaces (12x36’, parking spaces available with tent. If tent is located under the trees, parking will be available in the parking lot.)
- 3 large RV spaces (75x16')
- 4 regular RV spaces (36x19')
- Custom Event Bracelet
- Total Eclipse Viewing Glasses
- Continental Breakfast on the Day of the Eclipse (August, 21).
Menu for Breakfast:
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Coffee Cake
- Tea, Coffee, and Juice
Other Services Available:
- Bert's Chuckwagon BBQ will have lunch available for purchase on the day of the eclipse, from 11:30-1:00pm.
- The wine shop, located inside the gallery, will have snacks and refreshments available for purchase, including wine, beer, soda and bottled water. Mimosas will be available the morning of the eclipse.
- There are picnic tables and outdoor seating available in the sculpture garden.
- Our air conditioned, world-class art gallery will be open from 11-5pm, so please come in and enjoy the wonderful artwork!
- Fire's Eye Gallery, Uncorked Glass Gallery, and One Fork Farm Caramels are located right next door
Port-a-potties will be available on the gallery grounds. Non-potable water will be available from hoses.
We want everyone to enjoy their time here, so please be respectful of your neighbors. No excessive noise after 10pm. Please don't walk on fields or in areas that do not belong to the gallery. Please don't touch the outdoor sculptures. Due to extreme fire danger, guests are NOT allowed to bring fireworks, lighters, firearms, or weapons. No fires of any kind will be allowed. Smoking is allowed in designated areas only. The Gallery reserves the right to remove anyone being disruptive.
Above all, prepare to have a wonderful time during this glorious event!